Friday, September 10, 2010

Pet Peeves

A fellow blogger has inspired me with her lists. Today I am feeling a bit feisty so I thought I would purge myself of things that are bugging me!
1. Women who are checking out your man when you are right there
2. Things that fall apart when you have barely used them
3. White people who act like they are black
4. When people need help and you know it but they are too proud to ask
5. Being schmoozed
6. Boob jobs that are simply for seductive purposes
7. Hidden fees or sneaky ways of getting you to pay something
8. When you go to some one's house and the TV is constantly on
9. Patronizing
10. Being manipulated
11. Being lied to
12. Pretty boys
13. Crotch Rockets
14. When people commit to something and they don't stick with it
15. Birds that make super annoying calls i.e. crows and that one that sounds like a squeaky door
16. Women that are overdone--over-tanned, over-makeupped, over-sweet, over-feminine, over-June Cleavered, over-exercised, over-Mommy of the Yeared
17. When people act super interested in what you have to say and you know they could care less
18. Low fat, low calorie, 100 calorie.....
19. Dripping faucets
20. When I lose something

1 comment:

  1. Well, well, well! SOOOOO informative!! What to do first...just kidding! :)

    ReplyDelete