Friday, October 1, 2010

Things I love

So I decided that if I was going to take the time to create a list of things that drive me nutty, that I should think of a few things that I love (if nothing more to not appear too negative!). Strangely, it is really easy to think of peeves and I am having to think really hard on this list! Oh well, here goes....and these are in no particular order.
1. Minted out wooden barns-nice red paint job!
2. Drinking ice water out of a plastic cup.
3. Writing a great paper or other composition
4. The sound and smell of fall leaves crunching under your feet.
5. Freshly clipped fingernails and toenails, that is the fingers and toes afterwards--Not the nails!
6. A great lettuce salad (that has usually lost its healthy content by the time I am done with it)!
7. Boy's choirs.
8. Movies that make me cry.
9. New car smell
10. That sulfur smell of a freshly lit match
11. Racing fuel
12. A purring cat.
13. Live orchestra
14. Watching my girls dance.
15. Snuggling.
16. Fishing!
17. Camping.
18. Meeting people who really get the things that you are passionate about
19. Comfortable silences
20. Awesome worship music

So not a comprehensive list by any means

1 comment: