Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Crazy Continued

Well today was no exception to the crazies. It was another one of those days. And I realize that I am all over the map--emotionally and mentally. I need a focus other than on the nuts situations in my home, in my families. When I met with a friend tonight, we realized after our discussion that we both had a purge in discussion form. It was good and so needed, but it wasn't until we stopped and began to pray that I realized how out of focus I have been in the midst of a lot of turmoil and stress. In the middle of prayer I began to feel, and started to get choked up. I have been able to identify anger and frustration this week...no problem, but I hadn't allowed myself to get in touch with the stuff of fear, pain, and loss yet. Tonight was a start. Oh my....

1 comment:

  1. I started crying while we were praying too!!!! We shall both let 'er rip!! Tears, that is. ;)

    ReplyDelete