Monday, March 7, 2011

Tired

I don't know if I am strange or what, but it took me talking with Sarah for hours to realize just what a week I have had, and why it prompted my husband to ask me if I was depressed! My answer to him was, "I don't think so." But I knew I was at minimum flat-lining. Well after talking to Sarah, I realized that my week was nuts. I had sick kids which prompted 2 trips to clinics with long waits, a tooth flair up which resulted in an extraction for me, and my dad's VA appointment, refinancing on the house, and our excursion to the psych ward which resulted in us taking home a new Selah gal--all from Saturday to Saturday! Talk about nuts! Oh! And and I also bumped into my half brother in North Branch who might I add I have NEVER bumped into in public EVER! Talk about awkward! I have not seen him in person since my high school graduation which was in 1991! And I had the "privilege" of telling him about dad's cancer. And dealing with my other brother regarding my dad and his treatment plan which is just not moving quickly enough for my brother. WOW! I guess the serving on my plate was heaping for one week. And the normal stuff of life just doesn't stop for all of this now does it? I need a break badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment