Thursday, August 19, 2010

Neighborhood Hub

I love to have people at my house. It's in my wiring for sure. But my oh my sometimes it can be extreme, like today for instance. Our neighbor boy comes over multiple times a week, which usually is fine. We enjoy having him over (most of the time), and he keeps the kids occupied, not to mention he has helped us out with projects around here too! Today, he brought his friend whom we also know, and they all had to play in the house--go figure--and there was sooo much noise I thought I might lose my mind. I guess I shouldn't complain, I do like the fact that the kids come HERE and I can keep tabs on the activity my kids are involved in. That is a blessing! And right now, they are all gone or outside and I am enjoying a shred of silence.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment