Monday, August 2, 2010

You Have Not Because You Ask Not Part II

It occurred to me this morning that not only is it a good idea to put on the armor of God daily, but I think I should make it a practice to intentionally "give" God the things I love and cherish and even the things I struggle and worry about DAILY, like first thing in the morning. I used to babysit for a lady who was a Mary Kay saleswoman and she always had some inspirational note cards plastered all over her bathroom mirror. In that case, I think it was stuff about success and blah blah. I need to plaster my mirror with reminders of what I should give to the Lord every day. I'm sick of carrying my worries and burdens around, and Heaven knows He can do a better job with the things that I love than I can....

No comments:

Post a Comment